Aim of the Conference
- Encourage all segments of society to practice waste sorting by creating a culture of waste reduction.
- Introduce the latest technologies in the waste recycling field to be adopted by companies involved.
- Explain the importance of academic research in developing recycling and waste treatment practices.
By achieving these objectives, the conference will contribute to the comprehensive development process in accordance with the Qatar National Vision 2030, to transform Qatar into an advanced country capable of achieving sustainable development by 2030.
Agenda of the Conference
Topics of the Conference
- Efforts of the Waste Recycling and Treatment Department at the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
- Laws and regulations related to waste management.
- Investment opportunities in the field of waste management.
- Academic and scientific research in the field of waste management.
- Community institutions specialized in the waste management field.
- Modern technologies and artificial intelligence related to waste management.
- Programs and electronic systems specialized in the field of waste management.
- Successful experiences in the region within the waste management field.
- Hazardous waste.
- Experiences and services provided by the private sector in the field of waste management.